|Niagara Max||Floating Pump MP-4/2|
|Maximum output||1200 dm³/min|
|Nominal output (at 2 bar)||400 dm³/min|
|Max. water throw||30 m|
|Pumping head||to 30 m of water coulumn|
|Min.suction depth||30 mm|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton 850 series|
|Power (3600 rpm)||6,3 kW|
|Fuel consumption||1,3 l/h|
|Tank capacity||5,2 l|
|Operation time||4 hours|
|Dimensions||770 x 385 x 630 mm|
|Certificate||CNBOP-PIB, ISO 9001|
• Possibility of application in all rescue and fire fighting vehicles of National and Voluntary Fire Brigade.
• Low weight and small dimensions enable transportation (also in majority of passenger cars) to the place of action even in a difficult terrain.
• Unsinkable floater made of fibre glass
• Supplying of water with considerable grade of pollution, which makes pumping of water out of flooded cellars and other objects easier
• Application of a four-stroke engine – preparation of a petrol-oil-mixture is not necessary
• Used mechanical seal (graphite-ceramic seal) guarantee long operational life of the pump.
• The engine is equipped with revolution control system, enabling keeping the maximum pump capacity.
• Components of the pump made of special aluminium alloys for corrosion resistance
• Special design of very large fuel container make the pump operation time longer, enabling operation during long fire fighting actions.
Quality and Safety
Manufactured according to requirements of domestic and UE-market on the basis of certified quality assurance system ISO 9001.
In compliance with technical and operational requirements according to Order of Ministry of Interior and Administration and Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.