• Clean, leaves behind no residue.
• Safe for discharge into occupied spaces.
• Cost effective engineered system, providing maximum protection.
• Sustainable technology providing an environmentally-consciencious solution.
• Tested and approved with all of Kidde’s various detection and control options.
• Offers higher cylinder fill capacities for more efficient agent storage.
• Increased agent flow rates and distances provide better coverage for larger hazard areas.
• Smaller piping diameter results in installation cost savings.
• Discharges the suppression agent into the hazard in seconds.
Listing & Approvals
• UL Listed
• EPA Listed Agent
• FM Approved
• USCG Approved
Certifications & Approvals
| Kidde ADS HFC-277ea FM Approval
Kidde ADS Novec 1230 FM Approval
Kidde ADS Novec 1230 UL Certificate of Compliance
Kidde ADS Novec 1230 US Coast Guard Cert. of Approval – Exp: 10-Aug-2019