HOOSEKI Conventional Fire Alarm Annunciator
HOOSEKI Fire Alarm Annunciator
- Two-Stage alarm delay function : At the first stage, when the detector sends the signal for the first time, the control panel will automatically reset the signal and enter the second stage for standby after 8 seconds. At the second stage, if there is another signal sent by the detectors within 9-40 seconds, the control panel will triggered the fire alarm, else reset the alarm signal. This will prevent the control panel from sending false alarms.
- Standby battery protection : During power-cut, when the standby battery is under DC 18V it will automatically stop discharging to extend battery life.
- Protection against lighting surge : Power supply module with protection against lightning surge to avoid device damage caused by high voltage or power surge.
- Quality control : All interior components of the display module and base boards in the unit are approved by CE and CNS. All products have to pass strict inspection before delivery to ensure durability.
- Abnormal voltage inspection : With abnormal voltage display function, the system can indicate high and low voltage.
- Modular design : The system has modular design with inputs/ outputs independent terminal module. If there is a problem on site, users do not have to remove external wires and can easy replace defective boards improving the efficlency of maintenance and inspection.
- Exterior design : Equipped with zone display panel board. The panel (made of flame retardant plastic) adopt a streamline design for clear indication of zone’s name, floor, building, properties, etc.
- Other Functions : Can be integrated with the TYY Voice Evacuation System and the Emergency Telephone System in one cabinet for more appealing look and less space consuming.