Area of application:
Training of young fire fighters
DIN EN 397
- -20 °C, protective properties at very low temperatures
- -30 °C, protective properties at very low temperatures
- The junior fire fighter helmet can be combined with the inner lining: I/79 GY 6 point web belt combinable
Further helmet designs (ex works)
- Strap holder
- Sweat band bio-leather (not for inner linings I/80 D, I/80, I/80 Y, I/BC, I/7B; only partly for I/80 B)
- Side ventilation (adjustable)
- Slot 30 mm
- 2 point strap
- 4 point strap
- Ear protection
- Neck protector
- Sweat band COOLMAX® (SB)
- Sweat band natural leather
- Sweat band Eco leather (SB)
- Special cushioning strips white (SP)
- Visor SVP (polycarbonate, clear) incl. carrier SVC
Thermoplast HDPE, high pressure polyethylene, straight helmet shape with gutter
- Thermoplastic material, present as granules, is brought into the desired helmet shape during an injection moulding process utilising the plasticity gained by heating.
- Aging of the material through the influence of UV radiation and other environmental influences cannot be ruled out.
- In general, the employers’ mutual insurance organisations recommend using helmets made from thermoplastic materials (HDPE and ABS) for a maximum period of 4 years.
Delivered as standard in head circumference 53-61 cm
As standard, the JUNIOR FIRE FIGHTER HELMET is available in red or orange. You would like a customised paint job or have your company logo on the helmet? We are happy to offer you a personalised helmet production, please just get into contact with us!