• Reduces risk of downtime and helps maintain business continuity in the event of a fire.
• Clean, leave behind no residue.
• Safe for discharge into occupied spaces.
• Cost effective engineered system, providing maximum protection.
• Tested and approved with all of Kidde’s various detection and control options.
• Sustainable technology providing an environmentally-consciencious solution.
• Engineered system providing a fast acting discharge in seconds
• Offers fully-developed, flexible design limits to fit any application environment
• Easy to design using our engineered series software
Listing & Approvals
• UL Listed
• ULC Listed
• FM Approved
• USCG Approved
• MEA Listed
Certifications & Approvals
| Kidde ECS HFC-227ea FM Approval
Kidde ECS Novec 1230 FM Approval
Kidde HFC-227ea ECS Series US Coast Guard Cert. of Approval Exp. 10-Aug-2022